- You may submit a human or alien doll, or a costumed creature.
- A purchased figure, such as a Barbie® doll, a BJD, or a Breyer™ horse, or a personally crafted figure may be entered. There will be separate judging categories for purchased figures embellished by the entrant and entrant-made figures. Entrants should clearly state which part of the figure they made. No kits for clothing or pre-printed cloth outfits are allowed.
- Emphasis in the judging of dolls will be placed on the costuming of the doll, including the scale and fit. Emphasis in the judging of creatures will be on the costuming or decoration of the creature. Judges will have final control over all categories and awards given.
- All non-perishable materials are allowed.
- All entrants must be supporting or attending members of Costume-Con 37.
- Entrants need not be present to win. Supporting members may have someone else bring their entries. Costume-Con 37 is not responsible for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, or destroyed by the delivery service of your choice.
- By submitting your entry, you are giving Costume-Con 37 (and its designated representatives) permission to photograph and/or videotape your entry for purposes of sale as part of post-convention packages. Your entries may also be photographed or videotaped, for personal enjoyment only, by members of Costume-Con 37.
- Please submit each of your entries with the following information on a piece of paper: Title of entry, name of entrant, address, phone number and email address (if any).
Special Category: Witches, Wizards, and Warlocks
- Make a wicked cool doll outfit to represent the theme of our convention!